Sorry it has taken me so long to get this out. We’ve already eaten what’s on the list and I need to sit down and make #3 already.
1. Mother’s Day: Chicken Enchiladas Dessert: Cheesecake
2. Quinn’s Birthday: BBQ (Hot Dogs and Hamburgers)
3. Last Day of School: Ice Cream Dinner
4. New Recipe: Malibu Chicken (Chicken, Swiss, Ham, Pineapple)
5. Spicy Artichoke Pasta (carried over from the last menu)
7. Rice, Chicken, Broccoli Meal
8. Berry Stuffed French Toast
9. Chinese Chicken Salad on Corn Tortillas
10. Makaila’s Night: Macaroni and Cheese
12. Pizza from Costco
13. Crap Happens (I did Chicken, Potatoes, and Carrots with Italian Seasoning in the Pressure cooker. It’s done in 30 minutes.)
14. Crap Happens (I did Chicken Stroganoff in the pressure cooker)
We had a lot of Crap that happened these 2 weeks (in regards to dinner), so I am giving you more of the actual instead of what had been planned. These 2 weeks were packed full of graduations and programs and yard work and special events.
When my kids have their nights, they get to pick a meal, within reason, and then they get to stay up an extra hour with Mom and Dad and have alone time while the other kids go to bed. We do it on their numerical day they were born, and repeat every month on that same day. We change the days if we need to, but this is something that is very important to the kids.